An article regarding the Supreme Court ruling.
A video in regards to your children getting jabbed from Dr. Charles Hoffe.
Dr. David Martin speaks on rumble.
Dr. Sherry Tenpenny speaks.
There are a couple of different directions of defence here, not declining but wanting fully informed consent, there is also a privacy issue with them asking you for proof of your vaccination status – 16B of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Common Law Style Employer Vaccination Administration Letter
Fair Work Anti Bullying Benchmark
As of October 4 Employers are now liable. NSW Public Health Amendment.
Research articles to attach to your employer correspondance.
“My Religion, Sexuality and Medical health is PRIVATE”
Privacy is key, your health status is private. Never disclose.
This is all protected under the Privacy Act 1988
Fill out the AIR form supplied and take to Medicare in person or send registered mail.
Whilst we appreciate your gratitude, there’s no need to reply ‘Thank You’ as our inbox is very busy.
Privacy is your first line of defence, here’s some pointers:
1. Ask for time to consider their request (never REFUSE)
2. If asked about your vax status say, ‘I’m not comfortable discussing my personal medical information’ (NEVER disclose your status or personal position on jab etc) ‘My religion, sexuality and personal health is private’
3. Ask for time to get information from your doctor (fully informed consent)
4. Ask for your employer to provide written information stating that their direction is:
a) Fit for purpose (they can show evidence of the covid 19 virus has been isolated, the vaccination stops transmission, is fully approved
b) In accordance with all laws and legal requirements
c) Without risk of harm to you
d) Offered without duress or threat of penalty
e) Offered with full and complete liability for any adverse event suffered until death.
5. Request all this written information from the employer before you consider their offer.
6. You can then DECLINE their offer as you consider it unlawful and unreasonable to demand you to SELF HARM as a requirement of your employment, “I decline your offer”
7. Never refuse at any time
8. Never resign
9. If they terminate you, you claim financial remedy for unlawful termination
To all staff who have been given a deadline to supply medical information to their employer to update electronic central data records, please make sure you have sent a note negating this PRIOR to attending next duty.
When you sign on, you generally are acknowledging you have ’complied’ with all requirements etc… this way you are bringing it politely to your managers attention that the request cannot be complied with as the company is
1) not a State or Federal government entity
2) IF they WERE a State or Federal Govt entity, they MUST HAVE YOUR CONSENT and you do not consent to the collection, storage, or disclosure of your personal medical information.
Email manager as below
Dear “Name “
I am writing to let you know your requirement to disclose personal sensitive medical information to you is unlawful
Are you aware it is a breach of my privacy under the Privacy Act 88? I have included the Acts below for your reference.
Under Federal Privacy Act 1988 No. 119, 12 March 2014 statute law ONLY a Federal or State government Australian Privacy Principles (APP) entity, may collect, use or disclose ANY personal private medical information of an individual, AND no other organisation, party or entity has this lawful authority.
Furthermore, under Australian Privacy Principle 3 Part 2 — Collection of personal information, 3.3 An APP entity must not collect sensitive information about an individual unless: (a) the individual consents to the collection of the information. I do not consent to the collection of any sensitive information and instruct ANY personal private medical information on file to be removed and destroyed immediately.
Energetic Responses to the Jab